Downloadable and/or online viewable meeting minutes are listed here. Minutes should be available before the next meeting date for the township board or planning commission.
- Meeting Minutes July 19, 2017
- Meeting Minutes July 10 2017
- Meeting Minutes June 12, 2017
- Meeting Minutes June 21, 2017
- Meeting Minutes May 17, 2017
- Meeting Minutes May 8, 2017
- Meeting Minutes April 19, 2017
- Meeting Minutes April 10, 2017
- Meeting Minutes March 13, 2017
- Meeting Minutes January 9, 2017
- Meeting Minutes December 21, 2016
- Meeting Minutes December 12, 2016
- Meeting Minutes November 14, 2016
- Meeting Minutes September 21, 2016
- Meeting Minutes September 12, 2016
- Meeting Minutes August 8, 2016
- Meeting Minutes July 11, 2016
- Meeting Minutes June 15, 2016
- Meeting Minutes June 13, 2016
- Meeting Minutes Corrected May 9, 2016
- Meeting Minutes May 18, 2016
- Meeting Minutes May 9, 2016
- Meeting Minutes April 27, 2016
- Meeting Minutes April 11, 2016
- Meeting Minutes March 14, 2016
- Meeting Minutes Jaunuary 20, 2016
- Meeting Minutes January 11, 2016
- Meeting Minutes December 16, 2015
- Meeting Minutes December 14, 2015
- Meeting Minutes November 9, 2015
Meeting Minutes - July 19, 2017
Charlevoix Township Board Minutes of Regular Meeting July 19, 2017
Approved on: _
Call to Order
- Dan Ulrich called the meeting to order at 7:05 p.m. in the Charlevoix Township Hall; other members present: Ron Fratrick, Nancy Rajewski, Abbie Hart, and Josh Glass. Also present: Jon Kantola.
- Minutes of June 21, 2017, were discussed. Hart moved that the minutes be approved, Fratrick seconded. A vote was taken and the motion carried unanimously.
- No one attended to represent Alvin and Betty Russell for their property located at 06395 & 06399 US-31 South for violations of township ordinances regarding junk cars and trailers on the property and for parking vehicles in violation of the conditional variance granted by the Township in 1996. The PC members agreed that there are still many vehicles on the property in violation, and Rajewski indicated that they will be served a citation by the Charlevoix County Sheriff's Department.
- Rajewski indicated that the Shindorf property on US-31 South is in violation and a letter was sent by the Zoning Administrator to the property owner.
- Jon Kantola presented site plans for an addition to be built to his storage building in the Port Air Condominium property off of US-31 South. His application is for adding a 72' by 60' foot storage area, which will be built within the setback requirements. After discussion, Rajewski made the motion, with Hart seconding, that the site plan be accepted as presented. A vote was taken and the motion carried unanimously. Mr. Kantola was instructed to submit his application with the approved site plan to the Zoning Administrator.
- Ulrich informed the PC members that the Krist gas station property on the South side will be on next month's agenda regarding their plans to add propane sales at that location. Ulrich stated that the landscaping plans, which have not yet been completed for both gas station properties, will also be discussed at the next meeting.
- Next meeting tentatively scheduled for August 16, 2017, at 7:00 p.m.
- Meeting adjourned at 7:35 p.m.
Teresa A. Sotuyo